EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM.
24/7 Emergency Monitoring.
RELAX KNOWING YOUR LOVED ONE IS IN GOOD HANDS.
Our Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) connects your loved one with our 24 hour a day, 7 day a week professional central station dispatchers. Rest easy knowing your loved one can has emergency assistance at the touch of a button – no matter where they are.
Programmed to every Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) in the country, our dispatchers can track location and dispatch the appropriate local emergency first responders for any emergency whether their shopping at the local market or relaxing by a pool in Queen Creek, AZ.
From California to New York and from Grand Forks to Arizona, we got you covered. Go have some fun.
Our RemoteCare 24/7 App
LIVE LOCATION SERVICES THAT KEEP YOU UP-TO-DATE.
The RemoteCare 24/7 app is simply designed to help caregivers support loved ones without being intrusive to the senior. It helps caregivers easily manage a loved one’s activities from a cell phone.
Key Features of the app
Lets Caregivers Monitor location.
Reports Power Status of Devices
Allows Voice Messages to the unit.
Send Call Notifications Alerts on Low Battery Status
Who should have a PERS unit ?
Our PERS device is ideal for anyone. Independent Seniors, Chronic Care Management, Alzheimer’s Patients, Lone Workers, College Students and more. Our PERS device is also popular with individuals that travel recreationally or for work.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
DO I HAVE TO BUY THE PENDANT ?
No. The pendant is leased to you through your monthly monitoring payment starting as low as $39.50.
HOW LONG IS THE CONTRACT THAT I HAVE TO SIGN ?
We ask for an initial 6 month agreement after which your terms simply switch to month to month terms.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I NO LONGER NEED THE PENDANT ?
Simply call and let us know that your circumstances have changed and return the pendant to us. Make sure you keep the box for easy shipping!
DO I NEED TO BUY A CELLULAR PLAN OR HAVE WIFI AT MY HOME ?
No. Your device works on the existing cellular and network throughout the country, so there is nothing extra for you to purchase.
I NEED TO HAVE A PHONE LINE AT HOME, RIGHT ?
Wrong! You do not have to have a phone line in your home.
HOW FAR FROM HOME CAN I TRAVEL WITH MY PENDANT ?
Pretty much how ever far you want. Because our devices are programmed to every PSAP center in the country, you are free to roam as you see fit! May we suggest a travel agent ?
HOW MUCH DOES THE REMOTECARE APP COST?
It’s free. In fact, you can have as many people you want using the app that is connected to your device. Just let us know the cell number and name of anyone you want connected and we will take it from there.
IF I CHOOSE TO NOT GET FALL DETECTION FEATURE, CAN I ADD IT LATER?
Yes, of course you can. Simply call us and let us know that you would like that feature turned on. Please know that there is an increase of investment when this feature is enabled.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Provides quick, single button access to the emergency call center utilizing the latest call technology and sensors
- Two-way voice communication
- Low Battery Notification
- Red and green LEDs to show battery and cellular status 3 axis accelerometer with proven fall detect algorithms when worn as a pendant
- Excellent audio capability, crisp speaker output and adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Voice prompts to guide the user through proper use of the system
- Automatic GPS or WIFI location updates every 30 seconds upon HELP button activation to ensure help is sent to the client’s most up-to-date geolocation
- Strong magnetic charging connectors insure easy connections.
- Easy to use Apple/Android RemoteCare 24/7 application to allow a quick look at loved ones’ daily activity
- Supplied with wall plug power adapter, 1M long USB cable with magnetic interface, lanyard to create pendant, and user guide
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.87”x 1.85”x 0.73”
- Cellular: LTE
- Color: white
- Shatter resistant: 6 feet
- Water Resistant: may be worn in shower
- Battery life: 3-4 days standby time, may be less with fall detect enabled.
- Operating temp range: -4°F to 140°F
- Locating: GPS and WiFi
Belt pouch may be used rather than pendant when fall detection is not enabled
- Charging cradle with integral 1M long USB cable with magnetic interface
- RemoteCare 24/7 application for Apple and Android products